American Home Inspection: Home Inspection Services In Tulsa
At American Home Inspections, we use our knowledge and experience to provide our clients with the best inspection services. We will evaluate your home’s overall condition, from the roof to the foundation and everything in between. Since our beginning in Tulsa, American Home Inspection has known that an educated client is prepared to make an informed home buying decision. There is no reason to be nervous as long as you are properly prepared. We strive every day with this end in mind.We offer thorough, accurate, home inspection services of the highest quality in the greater Tulsa, Oklahoma area.
Our Home Inspectors
Whether you’re buying or selling a home or a concerned homeowner in need of a termite or home maintenance inspection, Michael McKnight can provide the services you need from a company and owner you can trust. Customer reviews will convey to the quality of our work, our accuracy, and our receptivity to your needs, and we assure you won’t be dissatisfied, if you’re looking for home inspection in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Sand Springs or anywhere in the Tulsa, Creek County area then we are here to serve you.
Why Should You Call Us ?
- 5 out of 5 stars on 100% of customer reviews
- The most comprehensive home inspections available
- Friendly, down-to-earth service from someone you can trust
- We will inspect your home as if it were our very own
Detailed Home Inspection
American Home Inspections offers the most comprehensive home inspections for buyers, sellers, homeowners and investors in the Tulsa area. We’ll inspect the home’s components, taking high-resolution digital images along the way, examining each component for structural soundness and proper function. We also provide additional home inspection services like Termite inspections.
Our comprehensive home inspection report will include the investigation of the homes:
- Grading and drainage, including guttering
- Roof covering materials
- Roof structures and attics
- Interior and exterior walls
- Ceilings and floors
- Doors and windows
- Interior and exterior stairways
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Porches, balconies, decks, and carports
- Electrical systems, including panels, outlets, and fixtures
- Heating, ventilation, and cooling systems
- Plumbing systems and fixtures
- Major appliances
- Garages and garage door openers
- Driveways, walkways, and patios
- Gas lines and meters
- Outdoor kitchens
- And much more…
We deliver your report within 24 hours in most situations. Averaging about 60 pages in a typical home inspection Tulsa report, your report will be meticulous, clear, and comprehensive, detailing the condition of the home we’ve inspected for you. Your report will contain information about:
- The components we’ve inspected
- Our findings, including any defects we’ve uncovered
- Recommendations to address repairs
- 50 to 100 color images
- Home maintenance best practices and recommendations
We’ll remain accessible to answer your questions and explain any terminology that may be unfamiliar to you. Most importantly, we won’t vanish after we deliver the report. We want you to be completely content and a customer for life. Our goal is to be the only home inspector you’ll ever call!